Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Beginning of the Beginning

 

Today started with huge plans. We got up early (way TOO early if you ask me), then while Mitch went to write his exam, I did the  coffeebreakfastgymshower thing, with the plan to then sit down and design the cabin.

Well...it turned out to be a tad overwhelming, and the apartment is/was filthy. So I launched into crazy-cleaning-mode, and did a full-on spring cleaning. Yes, it's still February, and the gopher saw his shadow, but you know what? Screw you Wiarton Willie! You don't dictate MY spring-cleaning schedule!

Anways, I'll put up a rough (ROUGH) draft of the cabin once I go over it again (and remember to include a bathroom this time...). In the mean time, above are some loverly Swedish pre-fab cabins that I couldn't ever afford...!

No comments:

Post a Comment